Essay On Uses and Abuses of Science
Use of science brought about a great change:
At the dawn of civilization man developed a scientific outlook. With the help of science he made observation and experiment, though they were crude at first. he discovered the relationship between a cause and its effect. He discovered some secrets of nature. He came to know the use of fire. With the help of it, he cooked his meal and scared the wild animals. Then he came to know sowing and planting. He discovered the conditions for seeds to sprout.
He discovered the process for tending plants. He grew crops and stored the surplus. He came from cave to cottage and from cottage to pucca house. He knew the tending of useful animals and put them to his service. He made many works of invention. He grew cotton were due to proper uses of science.
Modern use of science:
Uses of science are now inseparable even from out dayto-day life. With the help of science and technology we have made pin to space-craft. We have made highly complicated machines for large-scale productions. We have conquered over time and distance. We are conquering disease and sickness. Radio and telecommunications, XRay and electricity, rotary and railways are all the works of science. So at present the uses of science are many and varied.
Abuses of science:
Modern man has begun to abuse his scientific knowledge, invention of atom bomb is the burning example of it. Abuse of science will lead to destruction of mankind.
- Essay On Non – Cooperative Hospital Staff
- Essay On Parents as Friends
- Essay On Nuclear Development And Its Impact
- Essay On Non-renewable Resources
- Essay On Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention
- Essay On Problem of Unemployment
- Essay On Prize Distribution Function
- Essay On Preventive Human Efforts of Reducing Global Warming
- Essay On Prevention Is Better Than Cure