Essay On Managing A House
At night, when I get into my bed, I really repent having been born the eldest. Mother is the most important member of the house. Without her life is impossible. One gets frustrated doing all work that is done by her. My mother has gone out for a week and I am managing the house now. It is really tough doing this job. I have to be so punctual, so regular and so perfect in my duties, that even if I miss by a razor’s edge, things go topsy-turvy.
Every morning I have to get up at 5 a.m., get my younger brother ready for school, and pack his lunch. Next, at 8.30, my younger sister leaves for her school. I have to get her dressed up, serve her breakfast, pack her lunch, and drop her at school.
My father, who leaves for the office at 9 a.m., starts dressing up at 8 a.m. I have to give breakfast to Daddy and help him in many ways, like giving his handkerchief, polishing his shoes and packing lunch.
After my father leaves, I have to dress up for school. I get so stressed that I hardly eat any breakfast.
In the evening I have to again cook meals, make coffee for my dad, serve food and so on.
I now realise the importance of my mother. I feel so sorry for having sometimes made faces at her. Managing a household is a big responsibility.
- Essay On Marriage And Its Features Forms And Functions
- Essay On Media Violence In Children’s Lives
- Essay On Meditation
- Essay On Lighting A Spark – Matchsticks
- Essay On International Women’s Day
- Essay On Is Science A Blessing Or A Curse
- Essay On Jack Of All Trades Master Of None
- Essay On Juvenile Delinquency
- Essay On Karnataka – The City Of Gardens
- Essay On King Harshavardhan Of Vardhana Dynasty