Essay On A Visit to a Temple
The other day my mother took me with her to visit the Shri Jagannath Temple. We bought our offerings of coconuts and flowers outside the temple. We took off our chappals and entered the temple.
The idol of the deity. Looked beautiful Bells began to ring and the sound of drums filled the air. We prostrated ourselves before the idol. We said our prayers. The smell of incense sticks filled the air. We felt happy and at peace in that holy place.
Many other people also came to say their prayers. They made their offerings and rang the bells. They prayed with great devotion.
We came out of the temple. We looked for our chappals. They were not there. Someone had taken away our new chappals. He had left two old and shabby pairs of chappals for us.
In the courtyard of the temple there were women. They sat and chatted. Children ran about and played. I was glad because I went to the temple. We become peaceful and happy when we pray to God. I have decided to go often to the temple.
- Essay On Visit to a Railway Station
- Essay On A Visit to a Store
- Essay On A Visit to a Village
- Essay On A Visit to abs Supermarket
- Essay On A Visit to a Flood-Affected Area
- Essay On A Visit to a Fair
- Essay On A Visit to a Factory
- Essay On A Visit to a Cinema
- Essay On A River in Flood
- Essay On A Sailor