Essay On A Visit to a Public Library
The other day I needed to refer to an encyclopedia. So I went to the Public Library of our town. It is centrally situated and well-kept. As I entered the library, everything was calm and quiet. I approached the librarian and asked for the reference book I needed. The librarian guided me from where to find the book. I had a chance to look around and watch all the people in the library. There were many cupboards with thousands of books on many subjects. There were also newspapers, magazines and other periodicals and illustrated books. People sat around tables to read books and newspapers. Some read with great earnestness. There was perfect silence. Those who read silently make good use of a library.
There are others who misuse the library. They try to chat with their friends or have a nap in the library. The librarian pulls up those who disturb the silence, but those who doze or sleep are left alone.
A public library makes it possible for the poor to read books, magazines and newspapers. Every town should have a good public library.
- Essay On A Visit to a Temple
- Essay On Visit to a Railway Station
- Essay On A Visit to a Store
- Essay On A Visit to a Village
- Essay On A Visit to abs Supermarket
- Essay On A Visit to a Flood-Affected Area
- Essay On A Visit to a Fair
- Essay On A Visit to a Factory
- Essay On A Visit to a Cinema
- Essay On A River in Flood