Essay On Convincing Father About Studies
Early in the morning, my father got up, and started calling for me. When I woke up, he delivered a lengthy lecture, not only on early-rising and its good effects on the physique, but also on how to utilise my morning hours for my studies, which he thought, I was not attending to, though I was pretty good in all the subjects.
He cited the examples of Hari and Mohan, two of my classmates, who always topped in the examinations, and are according to my father, early risers, and very diligent in their studies. Though my information is that both of them are as ordinary as I am. But luck favours them, and they get top positions.
I told father that I was attending to my studies as much as I could and he should bless me so that I might also get good marks in the next final examinations. He very reluctantly agreed to spare me, as he had to perhaps, attend to his court duty that day a bit earlier. His senior had called him to the Lawyers’ Chambers at 8 a.m. that day.
- Essay On Convincing A Cruel Boy
- Essay On Country Life
- Essay On Convincing Late Coming Brother
- Essay On Convincing for An Outing
- Essay On Convincing Mother, Finding A Letter
- Essay On Convincing Parents for Picnic
- Essay On Corruption
- Essay On Cottage Industry
- Essay On Courtesies Cost Nothing but Pays a Lot
- Essay On Computers in Today’s World