Essay On My Favourite Season
I prefer the cold season to the hot season and the rainy season. In the rainy season everything is damp. One does not feel like going out of doors, when it rains. One can be bored in the rains. The hot season of summer cannot be enjoyed much. In summer we sweat a lot and our bodies become sticky and uncomfortable.
The best season, therefore, is the cold or winter season. The weather is perfect. It is neither too hot nor too cold and if it is very cold, I can wear warm clothes accordingly. The cold weather makes us active and energetic. We do not easily feel tired in the winter season. We can do a lot of work. We also enjoy taking vigorous exercise. We go for long walks and enjoy a game or two. Good vegetables are available in the winter season.
Our appetite and health improves in the cold season. We can eat more and also sleep more soundly in winter. So health improves. How nice it is to snuggle under a blanket and enjoy one’s sleep in winter. I lead a very active life and also improve my health in winter. To me it is the best season of the year.
- Essay On My Favourite Month (OR) Essay On The Month that I like most
- Essay On My Favourite Hobby
- Essay On Our Pets Dogs and Cats
- Essay On Our Village Life – To Improve It How
- Essay On Role Of Social Reformers In India
- Essay On Role Of Family In Developing Child’s Personality
- Essay On Rockets
- Essay On Road Safety Patrol (RSP) In My School
- Essay On Republic Day Celebrations
- Essay On Recess Period