Essay On Smoking and The Health
Smoking is considered a fashion among young boys and girls. Despite the warnings given by the doctors and the written precaution that says “cigarette smoking is injurious to health” they do not give it up. It starts at school when the young children want to experiement new things. In the beginning they take a few puffs then comes a time when smoking becomes an indispensable part of their life.
This smoke is toxic and the nicotine may cause cancer. All of us are aware of the ill effects of smoking but still we do not want to give it up. It can only be stopped by a strong will power and we all have the capacity to do everything once we set our mind at doing so.
- Essay On Snakes
- Essay On Sarojini Naidu
- Essay On Social Service and its value to Students
- Essay On Social Life Of Indus Valley People
- Essay On Scene At A Railway Station
- Essay On Scene At An Employment 20 Exchange
- Essay On Scenes during a School Recess
- Essay On School Magazine and Its Use
- Essay On Science In The Service Of Man
- Essay On My Pet Animals